If you use our website without proceeding with the deactivation of cookies, you automatically give your consent for the installation of cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that websites transfer to the computers that connect to them. Although cookies purposes are often only technical, they can, among other things, allow the storage and retrieval of information regarding the browsing habits of a user or his computer equipment, and depending on the information they contain and how the device is used, cookies can also be used to recognize the user.
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the Web owner (they are called "own cookies") and others that are managed by third parties (they are known as "third-party cookies"), for example, because they provide a tool or a Integrated functionality on the web.
Certain cookies are canceled after web browsing (session cookies) while others may continue to be stored on the users' computer and accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
What kind of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
In this Website we use the following type of cookies:
1. Technical or indispensable cookies for the provision of services
We use technical cookies to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are essential for the navigation and use of the different options and services of the web, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the information that the user provides at each stage of the process of registration or recruitment, to use security elements during navigation, to store content for the dissemination of videos or sounds or to share content through social networks.
2. Personalization cookies
In order to optimize the experience of using our website, we use customization cookies that allow us to configure the web and its services according to the user's preferences or general characteristics of their equipment, for example, the browser used and its version, the operating system installed, etc.
These cookies are used , for example, to remember the parameters that were chosen by the users during their visits, to guide the content of the web based on their language or location or maintain the accredited status of the registered users. That location is deduced from the analysis of your IP address and the location of your internet provider and, therefore, it does not allow us to know your exact location.
3. Analysis cookies
The analysis cookies allow you to measure and analyze the activity of the websites and develop user navigation profiles.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a tool provided by the Google company, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. You can obtain more information about the operation of GOOGLE ANALYTICS and the cookies used by this service on the following links:
http://www.google.com/intl / es / policies / privacy /
You can disable cookies from GOOGLE ANALYTICS by installing in your browser the disablement plug-in created by Google and available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Typically the data derived from your navigation that may be subject to analysis are the following:
- The domain name of the provider (PSI) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of provider xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and / or the IP address. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website most often.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the busiest hours, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The internet address from which the link to our website started. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer the best results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users get a more satisfactory result
Are cookies anonymous?
How can I manage cookies?
Web users have the option of not receiving cookies, deleting them or being informed about their setting by configuring their browser. To know how to manage cookies in your browser, we invite you to consult the help of the browser.
For your convenience, you will find information below provided by the developers of the main browsers on the management of cookies
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/habilitar-y-dishabilitar -cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q = manage + cookies & src = globalnav_support & type = organic & page = search & locale = en_ES
If you disable cookies, you may not have access to all the features of the website.
To disable the use of third party advertising cookies, users may also visit the disable page of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI, Network Advertising Initiative). Page in English: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).